Canon PIXMA TS5120 Wireless Setup, IJ Start Installation Software Driver Scanner Download Mac, Windows – the Residence Inkjet Wireless All-In-One home printer, is made to handle all your everyday printing requires quickly, from pictures and papers to kinds, reveal tickets, as well as more. Glad to benefit from printing all of this from each of your tools making use of Wi-Fi, AirPrint2, Google Cloud Print3, USB, or perhaps straight from Cloud7. PIXMA TS5120 also matches optional XL ink cartridges– which can assist you save cash, print more when required, and prolong the time between replacing ink cartridges. Thanks for seeing safe and secure printing of records & & pictures, directly in your house.
S5120 has a little body and also is additionally black or white. It’s a little, with a width of 16.8 inches with a deepness of 12.5 inches as well as an elevation of 5.8 inches, and also can additionally fit on the job desk. Without paper filling, considers just over 14 pounds extra, sufficient lights so you can relocate easily. Tiny, 2.5 inches LCD is simply a display, not a touch screen. There are, nevertheless, physical switches that release stand-alone treatments. This printer automatic paper feeder bypasses on top and also does not have an SD Card port or direct USB print port to print from an sd card or thumb drive, specifically.
he AirPrint is additionally there to help you printing via online. This printer likewise offers Wireless printing to make sure that whatever will function much easier in some actions. Canon PIXMA TS5120 additionally has PictBridge to make you less complicated connecting the electronic camera directly to the printer. With a FINE system from Canon, it can be assured that the data will be much better especially regarding the quality of images.
Canon PIXMA TS5120 Review
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 43 seconds (Borderless) 13
- Black:ESAT Approx. 13 ipm13
- Color:ESAT Approx. 6.8 ipm13
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 640 / Total: 1,792
- Print Resolution (Up to); Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi14
- Ink Compatibility; INK TYPE ,PG-240 Pigment Black Ink
- CL-241 Dye Based Inks,INK TANK & FILL VOLUME
- PG-240 Black : 8.0 ml (Std.) , 15.0 ml (XL) , 21.0 ml (XXL)
- CL-241 Color : 8.0 ml (Std.) , 15.0 ml (XL)
- Paper Sizes; 4×6, 5×5 Square, 5×7, 8×10, Letter, Legal
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper;
- Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
- Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster;
- Matte: Matte Photo Paper Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Printer Features; AirPrint2, Auto 2-Sided (Duplex) Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Bluetooth Printing6, Borderless Printing6, Canon PRINT app1, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+8, Google Cloud Print3, Message In Print9, Mobile Device Printing, Mopria Device Printing10, My Image Garden11, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link7, Quiet Mode, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge12, Wireless Printing4
- Output Tray Capacity; Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 / 10 Sheets of 5 x 7 Photo PaperFront Paper Cassette: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT (Color): Approx. 20 seconds 13
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% – 400%
- Copy Features; 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Borderless Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, ID Card Copy, Photo Fade Restoration, Preset Copy Ratios, Standard Copy, Two-Sided Copy
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi (Optical)16
- Scanner Features; Attach to Email, Auto Scan Mode15, Document Removal Reminder, Multi-Page PDF, Save to PC, Scan to Canon Print App5, Wireless Scanning4
- Color Depth; 16-bit Internal (per RGB Channel)
- 8-bit External (per RGB Channel)
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7 (A4/Letter)
- Other Features;2.5 LCD, Auto Power On/Off, Document Removal Reminder, Canon PRINT app5, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM18, FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) Hybrid Ink System, Energy Star® Certified, PIXMA Cloud Link7
- OS Compatibility; Windows:19 Windows® 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1
- Mac:20 Mac OS® X v10.10.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra)
- Mobile Operating Systems:21 iOS®, AndroidTM, Windows 10 Mobile, and Amazon Fire devices22
- Standard Interface; Hi-Speed USB
- PictBridge (Wireless LAN)12
- Wi-Fi® (Wireless LAN, 2.4 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n)4
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE (Low Energy)6
- Software Included; (WINDOWS/MAC)
- PIXMA TS5120 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer Driver
- Scan Utility Master Setup
- My Printer (Windows Only)Network Tool
- My Image Garden11 (Creative Filters, Full HD Movie Print23, Image Cropping, Red-Eye Correction, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden)
- Quick Menu MOBILE APP (IOS/ANDROID) Canon PRINT app5
- Warranty; 1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-Year toll-free 100% U.S.-based technical phone support.24
- Print Longevity; The ChromaLife100 System17 protects your photos from fading up to:
- 100 Years Album Life, or
- 30 Years Behind Glass (Light Fastness), or
- 20 Years Without The Glass (Gas Fastness)
- Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / 10.13 / MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8
Canon PIXMA TS5120 Setup Instruction Manual
Canon PIXMA TS5120 wireless setup
- Start Easy Wireless Connect on the printer.
- Press the HOME button on the printer.
- Use the Up Download Right buttons to select Network status.
- Press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings and press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN and press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN Setup and press the OK button.
- Select Easy wireless connects and presses the OK button.
- Select Yes and press the OK button.
- When the printer preparation is complete, the screen below appears.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TS5120 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS5120 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA TS5120 Software and Driver Download:
|PIXMA TS5120 Full Driver & Software Package For (Windows|
|PIXMA TS5120 XPS Printer Driver For (Windows|
|PIXMA TS5120 MP Drivers For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.|
|My Image Garden For (Windows 8.1/8.1|
|Printer Firmware Updater (Windows) for PIXMA TS5110|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility For (Windows 8.1/8.1|
|PIXMA TS5120 Software Package For (macOS X|
|Printer Firmware Updater (Mac) for PIXMA TS5110|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.50 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.50 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.50 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (Source file)|