Canon PIXMA TS8120 Wireless Setup, IJ Start Installation Software Driver Scanner Download Mac, Windows – Presenting the PIXMA TS8120 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One residence printer, made to be fast, reliable as well as linked. Print everything from household images as well as invitations to reports, files as well as boarding passes fast and easy. With the Photo Blue ink your pictures never ever looked better, it decreases graininess as well as gives smooth color gradation in all your prints.
Easily button from printing on plain paper to top quality image paper without needing to change what’s in your printer thanks to Front as well as Rear Paper Assistance. The Front Paper Cassette holds all your ordinary paper for wonderful looking files as well as the Rear Paper Tray can hold photo paper for spectacular images and even extra plain paper – for the big work.
We utilize our smart devices and also tablets daily – so printing from them requires to be just as very easy as they are to use. Connect to your printer over Wi-Fi1 and also print with AirPrint2 or Google Cloud Print3, or print with Bluetooth4 using the Canon Print app5. Printing from your cam’s SD memory card6 is easier thanks to the 4.3″ LCD Touchscreen so you can see as well as edit what you wish to print. When you need a premium printer in a small dimension, look no further after that the PIXMA TS8120.
Canon PIXMA TS8120 Review
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 17 seconds (Borderless) 14
- Black:ESAT Approx. 15 ipm14,Color:ESAT Approx. 10.0 ipm14
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 5,632 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 6,656
- Print Resolution (Up to); Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi15
- Ink Compatibility; INK TYPE ,PGI-280 Pigment Black Ink ,CLI-281 Dye Based Inks
- INK TANK & FILL VOLUME PGI-280 PGBK : 11.2 ml (Std.) , 18.5 ml (XL) , 25.7 ml (XXL)
- CLI-281 BK, C, M, Y, PB : 5.6 ml (Std.) , 8.3 ml (XL) , 11.7 ml (XXL)
- Paper Sizes; 4×6, 5×5 Square, 5×7, 8×10, Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper;
- Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
- Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster;
- Matte: Matte Photo Paper
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi (Optical)17
- Scanner Features; Auto Scan Mode16, Attach to Email, Document Removal Reminder, Multi-Page PDF , Save to PC, Scan to Canon PRINT app5 , Wireless Scanning1
- Color Depth; 16-bit Internal (per RGB Channel)
- 8-bit External (per RGB Channel)
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7 (A4/Letter)
- Photo ConnectMedia Card Support; SD™, SDHC™, SDXC™, miniSD™, miniSDHC™, microSD™, microSDHC™ , microSDXC™ 6
- OS Compatibility; Windows:20 Windows® 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1
- Mac:21 Mac OS® X v10.10.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra)
- Mobile Operating Systems:22 iOS®, Android™, Windows 10 Mobile, and Amazon Fire devices23
- Standard Interface; Hi-Speed USB
- PictBridge (Wireless LAN)13
- Wi-Fi® (Wireless LAN, 2.4 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n)1
- Memory Card Slot6,Bluetooth 4.0 LE (Low Energy)4
- Software Included; (WINDOWS/MAC)
- PIXMA TS8120 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer Driver
- Scan Utility Master Setup My Printer (Windows Only)Network Tool
- Dimension (W x D x H); Closed: 14.7 (W) x 12.8 (D) x 5.5 (H)
- With Paper Installed (Cassette): 14.7 (W) x 14.2 (D) x 5.5 (H)
- Weight; 14.2 lbs.
MS Windows Server 2003, MS Windows 7, MS Windows Vista SP1, MS Windows XP SP3, MS Windows Server 2008, MS Windows Vista SP2, MS Windows Server 2008 R2, MS Windows 7 SP1, MS Windows Server 2003 R2, MS Windows Server 2012, Windows 8, Windows RT, Android, iOS, Windows 8.1, MS Windows Server 2012 R2, Apple Mac OS X 10.6.8 – 10.9
Canon PIXMA TS8120 Setup Instruction Manual
Canon PIXMA TS8120 wireless setup
- Start Easy Wireless Connect on the printer.
- Press the HOME button on the printer.
- Use the Up Download Right buttons to select Network status.
- Press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings and press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN and press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN Setup and press the OK button.
- Select Easy wireless connects and presses the OK button.
- Select Yes and press the OK button.
- When the printer preparation is complete, the screen below appears.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TS8120 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS8120 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA TS8120 Software and Driver Download:
|Canon PIXMA TS8120 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA TS8120 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA TS8120 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA TS8120 PosterArtist Updater Ver.2.62.10 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA TS8120 IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.1.0 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA TS8120 IJ Scan Utility Lite Ver.3.0.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA TS8120 My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA TS8120 series Software Package (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA TS8120 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA TS8120 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA TS8120 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA TS8120 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)|
|anon PIXMA TS8120 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA TS8120 IJ Network Device Setup Utility Mac|